2019 Ford Edge First Look in Washougal, WA
Are you ready to get a glimpse of the highly anticipated 2019 Ford Edge? With a sharp new look and smart new features, the new Edge is the perfect SUV to take on your daily drive. To help you learn more about the latest upgrade for the 2019 Edge, the experts at Westlie Ford have compiled this first look overview below.
If you have any questions before continuing with the page below, give the team at our Ford dealership in Washougal, WA a call at (877) 299-1138.
2019 Ford Edge First Look: Design & Technology
When it comes to style, the new 2019 Ford Edge has revamped its exterior design to feature a sleeker look with modern elements sure to elicit envious stares. Inside, you’ll find innovative technology features designed to provide an immersive entertainment experience and unparalleled convenience. View additional 2019 Ford Edge features below.
- Fresh Front Exterior Details – With a redesigned grille with chrome surround, new LED headlamps, and restyled fascia, the new Ford Edge will turn heads everywhere you go.
- Modern Rear Exterior Details – New LED taillamps, bright exhaust tips, and stylish fascia give the backend a distinctive look sure to inspire confidence.
- Available 180-Degree Camera – Can help you see the area in front of your vehicle as well as help you navigate a tight parking spot. And should it get dirty, the push of a button cleans the lens.
- Titanium Elite – A brand-new trim level for the Ford Edge, the Titanium Elite trim adds distinctive features including body-color front fascia and side cladding with chrome inserts, stylish front and rear skid plates, and 20-in. bright-machined aluminum wheels with premium dark stainless-painted pockets.
- Rotary Gear Shift Dial – Shifting has never been easier. To select a gear, simply rotate the dial. Also new is the Automatic Return to Park Feature, which is designed to automatically shift your vehicle into Park to help reduce the potential for vehicle rollaway in case you forget to shift the vehicle into Park.
- Enjoy Your Tunes – Create an immersive listening experience of your favorite music with the available 12-speaker B&O PLAY™ Premium Audio System by HARMAN.
- Go Cordless – Recharging your devices is simple with the available new wireless charging pad. Simply place your device in the bin in the center console.
- FordPass – A Smarter Way to Move™ – FordPass is the one-stop app that makes navigating your world everyday easier and more convenient by allowing you to: find, reserve, and pre-pay parking; compare fuel prices at stations along your route; receive key vehicle info and schedule service; lock, unlock, and start your vehicle remotely; and get FordPass help from a friendly FordGuide.
2019 Ford Edge First Look: Safety
If you’re searching for safe SUVs for your family, look no further than the new Ford Edge! It comes equipped with a full suite of advanced driver-assist technology to help increase your situational awareness when driving and reduce the chance of a collision occurring in the first place. View additional 2019 Ford Edge specs below.
- Suite of Advanced Safety Systems – This standard suite of driver-assist technology includes pre-collision braking with forward collision warning with dynamic brake support, a rear view camera, and automatic high beams.
- Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with cross-traffic alert – The available BLIS alerts you when a vehicle is detected in the blind spot of your Edge.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection – Your Edge will alert you if it senses a potential collision with a car or pedestrian in front of you by flashing a warning on the windshield and sounding an alert. If you don’t react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness. If corrective action is not taken and a collision is imminent, the brakes can apply automatically.
- Lane-Keeping System –Should you begin to drift out of your lane, the available lane-keeping system can alert you by vibrating the steering wheel and/or applying steering torque to assist you to steer the vehicle back into the lane.
- Available Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go – Can bring your vehicle to a complete stop when traffic slows, and can accelerate back up to the pre-set speed within three second of stopping if the vehicle in front moves forward in that time.
- Available Lane Centering – Included with Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Centering detects lane markings to help you keep your vehicle centered in the lane.
- Available Evasive Steering Assist – Can help you avoid a collision with a slower or stopped vehicle ahead by providing steering support if the collision cannot be avoided by braking alone.
The New Ford Edge ST
For Washougal, WA drivers looking for a dynamic driving experience, there’s only one SUV worth considering: the all-new 2019 Ford Edge ST. As the newest member of the Ford Performance family, the Edge ST boasts a 2.7L V6 EcoBoost® engine that pumps out 355 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque, and is paired with a finely tuned eight-speed transmission. See additional features you’ll enjoy when you choose the new Ford Edge ST below.
- Sport-tuned suspension
- Road-gripping all-wheel drive
- Race-inspired paddle shifters
- Leather-trimmed seats with supportive bolsters
- Striking new grille with gloss black-painted mesh and prominent ST logo
While the new 2019 Edge won’t be available until later this year, our Ford dealership still offers a vast selection of supremely comfortable and reliable SUVs. To learn more about our available Ford SUVs or if you have any questions, get in touch with the knowledgeable team at Westlie Ford in Washougal, WA through our contact form or by calling (877) 299-1138.
Complete the form below and one of our friendly and professional staff will get you an answer right away.